Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: advice for ccna certification

From: "Erick Jensen" <ejensen () vibrant com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:13:38 -0600

Testking dot com!

After I took the required classes, ccna 1-4, I read a couple books.  One was by Boson, it had a nice little sample test
cd.  But what I really found valuable was from Testking.com.  It was $60(?) and it had a good practice test engine.
There were over 800 pages (not questions, pages of questions!) to study from, so memorization was out of the question.
You really need to just grasp the concepts from the go.  But the questions on the practice test were dead on, almost
word for word with the cert test.  I think it was well worth the money.

There are torrents of testking tests, but they don't give you the practice engine.  Unless you have a photographic
memory those are kind of useless.

Erick