Security Basics mailing list archives

good steganalysis tools for linux ?

From: "J.Bakshi" <bakshi12 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:22:17 +0530

Hi there :-)

I am writing an article on "Linux based steganography and steganalysis for
newbies"

Could any one suggest some good steganalysis tools for linux ?

there is 2Mosaic but unfortunately it is a dos based application. there are
some good forensic tools for steganalysis but those are generally window
based (except stegdetect). so could one kindly suggest good OSS based free
steganalysis tools for linux ?

thanks in advanced.