Security Basics mailing list archives

reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions

From: <sami.ghourabi () icn com tn>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:29:51 +0100

Hi list,
we are planning to put in place a fault tolerant reverse proxy for a webserver,
with content inspection and attacks protection features. We are considering both
open source solutions and proprietary ones.
I would ask those of this list that had have experiences with such systems what
products would they recommend.

Sami.
Security Engineer.