Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Finding person name based on personnel email account

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:19:22 -0600

Do you mean they are sending e-mail from Yahoo's site, while on your network?

Do you mean someone is sending e-mail from an <isp>.yahoo.com site,
while on your network (SBC, for instance, contracts with Yahoo for
their e-mail - if you have a DSL account you use Yahoo for your e-mail
provider)?

Do you mean someone is sending e-mails from a machine on your network
and they are going to Yahoo, or look like their originating from Yahoo
or....?