Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security Books

From: "Adrian Floarea" <adrian.floarea () uti ro>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:45:07 +0200

Hi Alex,

In my opinion one of the best crypto book in this area is "Handbook of
Applied Cryptography" by A. Menezes P. van Oorschot and S. Vanstone. For
books related strictly to PKI technology I recommend you for the beginning
"Understanding Public-Key Infrastructure: Concepts, Standards, and
Deployment Considerations" by Carlisle Adams and Steve Loyd published in
2001 by Macmillan Technical Publishing.

Hope to help you.

With Best Regards,

Security Product Team Leader