Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Information related to ISSAP... !!!

From: "Dan Bogda" <dan.bogda () kintera com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:26:20 -0800

Vipul, et al,
I found this Amazon list of "Potential ISSAP References" and a previous
Security Focus post recommending CCCure.org(Thanks Jas ;). I think it
would also help if someone who has already taken the exam could provide
some good sources and direction.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/1XHUNJFQEEF3V/103-92
92928-4969433?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.cccure.org/