Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Bandwidth monitor/management

From: ilaiy <ilaiy.e () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:38:27 -0600

We used MRTG ..

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

./thanks
ilaiy

On 29 Mar 2006 05:28:19 -0000, anon () somefin de <anon () somefin de> wrote:
I hope this is the right list to post this. we are looking for hardware bandwidth monitoring/management solution. Has
any of you have experince with that ? Another thing i want to know is in which sceneario a hardware bandwidth
solution should be deployed? ie it should be deployed after or before the firewall in the network or it should be
deployed in the lan ?
any inputs are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus