Security Basics mailing list archives

[SSL] Learning more about it

From: Simon <simon.xhz () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:55:31 -0500

Hi there,
  I'm interested in programming my own SSL implementation.  Some sort
of liteSSL if that's possible.  Is there a place where I can get the
specification of that protocol, algorythms or anything else that would
be helpful?  I googled on it, found lots of info, but nothing that
really helps programming my own SSL.

  Would you guys know of any starter documentation, references,
tutorials, then more specific documents on the algorythms and the
protocol itself.

Thanks,
  Simon

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus