Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: nmap graphical diagram

From: Justin <justinvinn () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:57:06 -0500

Steve,

This is a feature that Fyodor was considering including in later
releases, not one currently avalible.

-- Justin

On 3/14/06, Steve Sanders <sceee1991 () gmail com> wrote:
I recently completed an nmap survey asking users opinions of new
features. One listed was the ability to create a graphical diagram
(image) of a network from nmap xml output.  I have searched
insecure.org and the man page for this and have not been able to find
any documentation.  Is anyone familiar with how to do this?  If so,
can you please share this info?

Thanks,
Steve

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus