Security Basics mailing list archives

HTTP proxy/redirector to a unique virtual host ....

From: "Alberto Paris" <albertoparis () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:45:03 -0800

Hi,

Does anyone on the list knows of any kind of software (for Windows, Linux, or anything) that I can set up as an HTTP/HTTPS proxy/redirector to receive requests on a specific TCP port, and then redirects them to another IP, AND to a scpecific Virtual Host ?

Something like what 'stunnel' does, but I also need the capability of directing the traffic to a specific virtual host on the destination web server .....

Any help will be greatly appreciated ....

Regards,

Alberto Paris
albertoparis () hotmail com
Colombia

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus