Security Basics mailing list archives

RES: Rights

From: "Ricardo Perin" <ricardop () locaralpha com br>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:57:33 -0300

At my company, all user are restricted, and canĀ“t do things as to install
programs or change some windows configuration. I think that this is the
better way to employ security to our network.

We already suffer with spam and virus as a lot.

Our users are very, very limited (in a intellectual way), and if we let they
do what they want to do certainly my company will falls down.

If there is a formula to do this I would say that is: give to your users
only what they need to work and nothing more.

Regards

Ricardo Perin