Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: True Clientless SSLVPN

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:32:57 -0700

Try:
http://www.sshtools.com/showSslExplorer.do

They have a "Zero Footprint" Client (Java based) /AND a clientless
Reverse Proxy alternative. The Reverse Proxy doesn't allow you to
tunnel.

On 5/31/06, Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com> wrote:
See:
http://www.xml-dev.com/lurker/message/20060403.223408.b2bde999.en.html

A HTTP Reverse Proxy is a clientless SSL VPN.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net