Security Basics mailing list archives

Secure Proxy

From: "Thiago Lima @ WF" <thiagolima () webforce com br>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:55:43 -0300

    I have a linux Firewall doing NAT for a apache webserver that is behind
it with iptables. I would like to setup a proxy in the FW that secures the
webserver.

    There's any 'secure proxy' to do that? Something that allready filters
buffers overflows, SQL injections and other know web atacks?

thanks alot
Thiago Lima.