Security Basics mailing list archives

Password implementation on diffrent file format.

From: Nervox Nervox <nervox.nosecurity () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:24:32 +0200

Greetings all

I was not sure where to post this actually so please be gentle.

I searched around for some reference on password security
implementation on different file format.
For instance File Maker Pro, wish i need to crack all i could find was
some shareware program and i don't want to debug every program i run
into it.
I need some reference that explains the way password is implemented on
each file format.Any reference ?
I don't need code or anything just a nice (big) database with some
file format password implementation.

Hopefully this is the right place to post (i don't want to cross post
all over the place) and hopefully I didn't make a lot of English
mistakes.

Thanks in advance for any reference .
Best Regards

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus