Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security and EOL issues (was RE: WMF Exploit Patch released)

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:56:04 -0800

Nevertheless http://www.grc.com/ is a very popular site. Its ranking
is 1102 according to Netcraft. See:
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.grc.com

On 1/15/06, Jeff Gercken <JeffG () kizan com> wrote:

In my opinion he spurts a mix of unsubstantiated techno babble and
disinformation marketing.  Like most things, there is likely a little
truth to it, but I wouldn't consider anything he says as factual.  If

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus