Security Basics mailing list archives

Gideon's INFOSEC List

From: "Gideon T. Rasmussen CISSP, CISA, CISM, SCSA" <lists () infostruct net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:44:17 -0500

Please consider joining my INFOSEC mailing list. I typically forward
security resources and news articles to contacts as a matter of professional
courtesy. Over the years the list of recipients grew and it made sense to
use a mailing list to automate distribution. Several recent topics are
included below. The list is configured "distribution only" to keep message
volume low.

To join by e-mail, send an e-mail to
mailto:gideons-infosec-list-subscribe () yahoogroups com. To join using a Yahoo
account and access the archives, click on the link below.

Kind regards,

Gideon

Gideon T. Rasmussen
CISSP, CISA, CISM, SCSA
Wellington, FL
gideon () infostruct net

Home-grown INFOSEC professionals

Risk management template

Continuous auditing guide (ISACA)

Inexpensive Cisco Network Log Analysis

Circumventing Group Policy as a Limited User

Thoughts on e-vaulting

Retaining INFOSEC professionals

Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit for XP

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus