Security Basics mailing list archives

ISC's SSCP Credential earns ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditation

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:38:23 -0800

In case you didn't visit ISC2's website this morning:

https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?page=948

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus