Security Basics mailing list archives

Where can I get a certified security audit? and how much do they cost?

From: "Pigeon" <fredit () charter net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 01:21:11 -0500

I have a client that is looking for a certificate to verify their server's security level. I would do it, but they want a 3rd party.

Any auditors up for it? If you can produce a certificate and have a good background, please email me off-list .

thanks

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus