Security Basics mailing list archives

Exploiting Techniques forum

From: angelo () rosiello org
Date: 15 Feb 2006 14:53:44 -0000

Recently we redesigned http://www.rosiello.org
We added a forum to help the community (if we can) explaining exploiting techniques or security basics.
If you want to join and/or give your help you're welcome.

cheers,
Angelo

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus