Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: advice for ccna certification

From: "Erick Jensen" <ejensen () vibrant com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:42:33 -0600

I gotta go with this one here too.  I finished mine 2 years ago and I
don't think there's anyway to learn better.  I'm a big "hands on" kinda
learner, so reading a book and taking a test would've been pointless.

The classes were worth the money in my opinion.  Also, the teacher's
connections led to my first job after school...