Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: any ftp port redirector program?

From: Victor Tsang <victor () outblaze com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:07:33 +0800

How about this one?

http://www.ftpproxy.org/

Tor.

Monty Ree wrote:
Hello,all.

I have used redir(http://anhedonia.sammy.net/~sammy/hacks/) for port
redirector for security reason. So I can connect the ftp server only
through redir installed server.
Because, firewall permit only by redir installed server.

But I'm afraid redir doesn't work well, so whenever I find the error,
I should restart the process.

Is there any recommendable port redirector which supports ftp service?
I can find lots of programs, but most programs are not supported ftp
service.
Surely, I know VPN is a best soluton, but I can't use VPN for some
reason.

Thanks for your time..

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.

http://www.explabs.com/staging/promotions/xern_lspro.asp?loc=sfmaildetect