Security Basics mailing list archives

ettercap NG

From: HF <johannes.froelich () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:34:10 +0100

Hello,
i hope, that im right, when i ask you about a problem with ettercap in this mailinglist.
so my problem:
everytime i run ettercap NG-0.7.3, ig get thousands of errormessages like this:
(while arp poisoning)

SEND L3 ERROR: 28 byte packet (0800:01) destined to 192.168.11.4 was not forwarded (libnet_write_raw_ipv4(): -1 bytes written (Invalid argument)
)

so, like i said im running MacOSX 10.4.8 (intel) and i installed ettercap via fink and it compiled without errors.

so what is the problem?
i tryed to fnd answers in google and your mailing list, but without success.

so i hope, i'll get some interesting answers...

thanks

Hannes

PS.: sorry for my bad english, im german... :D
PPS.: When this is not the right mailinglist, then please tell me where else i could find help.