Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP

From: "Mark Parsons" <mark.parsons () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:31:38 -0500

Are you sure that you weren't looking at www.sans.edu course when you
meant www.sans.org ? That could be the only reason I would think SANS
would require a bachelors degree.

I went through their class this year at their conference in Orlando
and my class was taught by Dr. Eric Cole and he did a fantastic job.
He was very easy to learn from, covered everything you needed to take
the exam and presented in a very informative way. Just be prepared for
your brain to become mush :) I would highly recommend any SANS course
the instructors they have are TOP NOTCH and are always willing to help
the students that are there to learn.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Mark

On 28 Nov 2006 19:27:51 -0000, jlehman () mail esignal com