Security Basics mailing list archives

Visa PCI

From: "lists () infostruct net" <lists () infostruct net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:28:14 -0400

Security professionals,

If you have strong PCI experience would you ping me at
gideon () infostruct net?

I am trying to understand PCI at a deeper level than the docs on Visa's
site and have a few questions. Have already searched Google...

Any help you could provide off-line would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gideon

Gideon T. Rasmussen
CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM