Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft IAS / RADIUS

From: ttate () ctscorp com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 7:28:57 AM+0400

Thanks for the information. I had seen the second document but it seems more like general fluff than real technical
information. The first document is something I haven't seen and should be useful.
Thanks again,
Troy

Mohammad Ali Sarbanha <sarbanha () tkckish com> 04/20/06 05:08AM >>>
Hi Troy,
check these links... Microsoft provided some nice documents.

Introduction:
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/d/5/cd53de2e-5baa-4118-a246-5d980f9a9085/ias_vlans.doc

CHAPTER7 Deploying IAS:
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/9/5695b3a2-bfbb-4638-8058-de94c3c5b7ff/11_CHAPTER_7Deploying_IAS.doc