Security Basics mailing list archives

Yanıt: Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: erkan tugral <erkan_tugral () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:02:06 +0300 (EEST)

I am using NOD32 from ESET . It's fastest virus
scanner I have ever used and It's require very little
memory resources compared to other AV products..

--- Harrison Holland <harrisonholland () gmail com>
yazdı:

I'd check out AVG.  It's free and it works great.

On 9/27/05, Jim Hull at 044 <JHHull () itt-tech edu>