Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: New Job.

From: "Phil Cryer" <phil () cryer us>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:22:00 -0500

You need to map out the current system, define it's weaknesses and then figure out how to better set it up, however it
doesn't sound like you're going to be able to do that very well on your own.  So, start by documenting your network,
then find an online forum/IRC or somewhere to guide you.  Perhaps...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/076457583X/qid=1127952799/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-8229120-4711017?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Sorry, but I think all of us would (almost) kill to be in a position like yours.

Regards