Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Restrict the Domain Admin

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 05:26:18 +1000

Yes it sounds that way in theory, but you can split the authentication between several people (have them each type a
char and put their section in a safe)

Have a smart card token or other means for that 1 account and lock this away

stop access to root on unix linux and have su-do (or similar) setup

Any right can be assigned under Microsoft.

Craig