Security Basics mailing list archives

Security Training for Company's Employee

From: Syn Ack <thin.hack () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:35:29 +0200

Hello listmembers,
I've just began a new job two months ago and I'm currently in charge
of improving the information security level in our company. As part of
this process I've been asked to create a InfoSec training for all the
company employees. I plan to split my training in several classes for
different kind of audience: general, management, sales, technical,
etc. But I never had to make something like this before. Have some of
you any experience about the topic?

Any help/ideas/suggestions on information security training is welcome.

Dominique