Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Computer forensics to uncover illegal internet use

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:09:40 -0400

 Tobin,

Excellent resource, maybe these should be read as well, as they seem add
value to this discussion:

http://www.strozllc.com/publications.html

2004 section:

January 5: Eric Friedberg's article, "To Cache a Thief: How Litigants and
Lawyers Tamper with Electronic Evidence and Why They Get Caught;" published
in The American Lawyer magazine

October: Eoghan Casey co-authored with Monique Mattei Ferraro and Michael,
M.D. McGrath a book entitled, Investigating Child Exploitation and
Pornography: The Internet, Law and Forensic Science; published by Academic
Press

Dave