Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: a good firewall/router?

From: pimp mastermind <gbchustla () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:18:19 +0300

OK guys i gather really good information about what i need. Thank you
very much!!
Now the next think i want to know ...i`ll write it here i don't need
to open another discussion about that...i really want to know is there
a way to make my users authenticate with tokens(software) not with
userID and Passwords i talking about my Linux boxes! Because now i
work like Account Admin for a company and we use Token Authentication
for Remote Access everybody knows that Csico VPN client and stuff like
that...i am wondering is there anyway to start some kind of server or
whatever on my PC?? Maybe i sound silly but that's the way i ask you
all :)) because i want to know if there is a way to do it?
Thank you guys you are great all of you!:)