Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Help writing a back up script

From: "enine" <enine () ninefamily com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:57:02 -0700

Which works 95% of the time.  The other 5% it will just forget to run its scheduled task or it will forget the password
of the user the task to run as so make sure you include some sort of nitification that the job completed.

From: Jonathan Loh <kj6loh () yahoo com>
Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:26:18 -0700 (PDT)

Justin,
Microsoft has a scheduler.

--- Justin <justinvinn () gmail com> wrote:

iliay,

Yes, thats what I would do if this was a *nix based system.

However, Juan (the person who asked the question), is not running
*nix. He's on Windows, which, as far as I know, doesn't have a
crontab.

Course, I could be dead wrong. Some one please correct me if I am :-P

peace,
--Justin