Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Outlook Personal Folders Password

From: Murad Talukdar <talukdar_m () subway com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:41:44 +1000

Hey edward,
There are no default ones as you have to set one for it first.
Try a shareware app or something--google for .pst password recovery tools.

What have you tried to fix the corrupted mail file? (Scanpst.exe etc?)
How important is the mail-I would suggest a commercial tool if they are very
important.
It's not the mail account password you're being prompted for is it?
Regards
Murad Talukdar