Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wireless blocking

From: "Alex S. Harasic" <alharasic () mi cl>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:54:39 -0400

There's a MAC database for Wireless Devices.

With this list, you should just query your router or switch, if you find one, just block it, or unplug the cable if your switch gives you info on what port it is connected to. There's a tool called IPloc that will show
you the port in which a certain MAC is connected to.

The MAC database is at

http://www.ffrf.net/fingerprint/view.php

Regards

Alex S. Harasic