Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Selectively disabling USB devices

From: Tom Yarrish <tom () yarrish com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:42:00 -0600 (CST)

Pranav,
I was actually listening to the "In The Trenches" podcast last night, and they were discussion a product that might do what you were asking. I haven't looked at the product, but it was described as doing something similar to what you are asking for:

http://www.securewave.com/sanctuary_DC.jsp

Thanks,
Tom

We crucify ourselves between two thieves- regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.