Security Basics mailing list archives

Folder Permission Dumpsec

From: Jafet Macallin <jmillan () webtelmex net mx>
Date: 3 May 2005 06:03:17 -0000

Hello Im using dumpsec to extract the vulnerabilities from multiple domains, but what I need is only the information of
the shared folders who has everyone permision as a default security level,,  I dont need the files inside the folders
...  this is  part of the script that im using but is giving me the folders and subfolders ...  I need only the main
folder,,

Set objFile = objFS.OpenTextFile(ServerListFile, 1)
Do While Not objFile.AtEndOfStream
   strLine = Trim(objFile.ReadLine)
   if strLine <> "" then
      WScript.Echo "Running report for " & strLine
      objShell.Run "C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe /c c:\PROGRA~1\SYSTEM~1\dumpsec.exe /rpt=allsharedirs /outfile=" &
strLine & ".tmp /computer=" & strLine & " /saveas=tsv /showdirsonly", 0, true
   end if
Loop