Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Simple Scan

From: Ankush Kapoor <everbeeninlove () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:45:08 +0530

you can put netcat in a loop to cycle thru the IPs and check whether
you could connect or not.

If the number of IPs isn't too big, there is always telnet! ;)

regards

Ankush Kapoor

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:36:56 -0500, Jeff Gercken <JeffG () kizan com> wrote:
If you're a win323 GUI kind of guy you might try superscan from
Foundstone.

http://www.foundstone.com/

look under resources ---> free tools ---> scanning tools

-Jeff