Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security and penetration review

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:59:25 -0400

Dallas, if you don't find something, just write things down. The format and flow can be done by someone else. It's
important that you capture the positives as well as the negatives, and that can be done with a voice recorder, bullets
on a paper towel, etc. Technical people don't always have to know how to write (although it helps). They do need to
know someone who can.  ;-)  Partnering on these things can be very beneficial, if that's an option that is open to you.
Just my two cents...

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
Director, IT Security, Brown University
Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu
Office: 401-863-7266