Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: BlackBox testing for SQL injection

From: "Miguel Dilaj" <mdilaj () nccglobal com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:43:51 +0100

Hi Michael,

Well, usually you don't know these if you're a pentester.
Look for the papers entitled "Advanced SQL Injection" and "More Advanced SQL
Injection" (probably at http://www.ngssoftware.com/papers.htm).
In one of them you've the process to discover table structure.
Using SQL abstracts you from source code worries.
Cheers,

Miguel