Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: New Virus?

From: Justin Gill <jdgill () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:41:56 -0300

I would run the .exe in question through the Virus Total Scanner.

Virustotal offers a free service for scanning suspicious files using
several antivirus engines.

http://www.virustotal.com

Good Luck!

On 6/27/05, Hamish Stanaway <koremeltdown () hotmail com> wrote:
Hey there everyone,

I recieved a mysterious email this morning at 1728 GMT which had headers as
follows: