Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hacked again???

From: Valentin Höbel <hoebel () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:37:09 +0200

but you have to think about the fact that the process never appeared
before in his task manager (please correct me if I am not right here)!

so for the appearance of the process, he has to start the messenger one time.

I don't know if he did.

If he did, then the problem in this way is solved, bit if he didn't,
there would still be an open question.

Kindly regards,

Valentin Höbel, Germany