Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Securing a Barracuda DVR video surveillance system?

From: Murad Talukdar <talukdar_m () subway com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:51:26 +1000

Jeff, some of the stores in our system have done something similar.
One or two of them have used VPN's to be that bit more secure when
connecting back into the store.

Does the system have its own machine onsite which monitors and collates? Or
is the system actually remote and only camera data is sent to the remote
machine?

Murad