Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: advice for syslog server

From: Mike Sweeney <mikesweeney () packetattack com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:50:08 -0800

I detailed using both syslogd, syslog-ng along with Swatch and Logwatch in my new POD book called "Network Security
using Linux" which the free preview can be downloaded at www.lulu.com/packetpress Sawmill is another strong analysis
tool which I have personally used with web logs and PIX log files.

MikeS
www.packetattack.com
www.lulu.com/packetpress
www.packetpress.net