Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Need secure firewall for SOHO - Sender is forged (SPF Fail)

From: mike () genxweb net
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:01:37 -0500 (EST)

Hum you could pick up a cisco pix 506e new or used for fairly cheap
ranging in price from 600 to 1500. I bought mine for my home network for
850 new sealed in the box on ebay. It had a unrestricted lic and vs 6.3 of
the firmware.

Good luck on your search.

You could also use http://www.ipcop.org which nice dedicated solution.