Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PGP HD solutions

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:49:48 -0800

Full Disc Encryption Drives from Seagate will help:

http://www.seagate.com/docs/pdf/marketing/PO-Momentus-FDE.pdf

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/06/seagates_full_d.html

On 12/20/05, Nathan L. Anderson <nathan_anderson () n8shop com> wrote:
Since PGP didn't work out well for your organization, what have you since turned to?

Nathan

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus