Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tool for creating packets

From: Justin <justinvinn () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:39:38 -0500

Juan,

You can do this in a few ways. on the tool side, hping2 and nemesis
will be able to do what you want. On the programming side, its fairly
easy to implement. You mentioned Perl. Look at the Net::RawIP and
NetPacket family of modules. As far as I am aware, Net::RawIP only
runs on *nix ATM. If I'm wroing about that, please correct me ;-)

Hope some of that helped.

-- Justin