Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: F-Secure 2006 Review

From: "Ross, George" <george.ross () atlahq org>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:05:22 -0500

I know this is an old post but could someone give me an idea what they
think about a 200 user environment choosing
Webroot or F-Secure as their spyware choice.  I know that F-secure
requries the removal of many other things, which
Is fine because we are not running a local firewall and we have CA as an
anti-virus.  Just want to get an idea about
The spyware comparision, which F-Seucre is Lavasoft.  Any help is much
appreciated.