Security Basics mailing list archives

New Security Podcast

From: paul () pauldotcom com
Date: 9 Dec 2005 15:43:16 -0000

All:

I am excited to announce the availability of our free weekly podcast (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast) that
discusses security vulnerabilities, news, and research.

The goal of this podcast is to help keep everyone up to date with the latest security news, vulnerabilites, and
research.  We've recently added a tool of the week and wireless word of the week.

You can find the first 5 episodes (plus and interview with Marty Roesch) at:

http://pauldotcom.com/podcast/

You can subscribe via iTunes, download the shows directly, or choose rom many other podcasting services we are
registered with.

Please send all comments/feedback/suggestions to:

Paul Asadoorian (paul () pauldotcom com)

Thank You,

Paul