Security Basics mailing list archives

php scanning

From: "Paul Marsh" <pmarsh () nmefdn org>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:34:24 -0500

 Morning all or what ever the case maybe:

  Some php CMS's have been suggested for use on a new project.  Php is
listed on the top 20, 5.1.1 was just released Monday.  I'd like to toss
the CMSs on a test box and do some exploit testing on them.  What's the
best tool to test php security?  Are there any canned exploits I could
test with?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only
for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please
notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.