Security Basics mailing list archives

Forcing Firefox Image Load Block List to client computers.

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:08:11 -0800

Hello all,

I have compiled a list (
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/?action=viewtopic&id=169 ) of Ad sites
that need to be blocked to on Mozilla Firefox for our users.

I was wondering if there is a easy to force this list down to all
client computers that are running Mozilla Firefox. Or better if there
a way to configure Mozilla to retrieve the updated list from the URL
on a daily basis.

The list is available at:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/?action=viewtopic&id=169

Let me know if you have any addition to the list. I am trying to block
all advertisers.

--
In Peace,
Saqib Ali